University Entry Level 3 Programme Requirements
- For entry on the Level 3 qualification learners would generally be aged 16 or above.
- For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the course modules and assignments.
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid), participation and/or achievement of relevant qualifications.
Undergraduate Level 4/5 Programme Requirements
- Entry to a Level 4 programme generally requires a full secondary education and a minimum age of 18.
- Entry to a Level 5 programme depends on a student gaining Level 4 or equivalent. Level 4 is equivalent to the first year of a degree or HNC or local equivalent. Level 5 is equivalent to the second year of a university Degree.
- If English is not your native language, you may need to provide verification of your English language capability. There may be an IELTS or TOEFL English language requirement or equivalent.
- Please note specific university requirements will differ between universities. Normally, universities will accept the 240 credits offered by the UNIECA programme at Level 4/5 for final year completion, but Students should check with their chosen university for specific entry requirements before enroling with UNIECA.
Graduate Level 6 Programme Requirements
- Entry onto the Level 6 Programme is for non-graduate mature students of at least 25 years of age with 5 years of work experience who wish to progress to a Postgraduate qualification.
Postgraduate Level 7 Programme Requirements
- You will be eligible to study the Level 7 courses if you are a Graduate in any discipline and are aged 23 years or over. Non-graduates aged over 24 years with at least 5 years experience in management may also apply.